Thursday, June 19, 2014

Fourth of July Hairstyles & Crafts



Looking for a great Fourth of July hairstyle?
I thought I'd post them a bit early so you can try them out.

You see, I love America.  
And if I think back on why, it started with my dad.

I can't think of a summer where we didn't have a gigantic American flag waving on our flag pole out front, and the Stars and Stripes Forever (and every other patriotic song he had on his CD--this was before Pandora) blasting loud enough for the neighbors to appreciate.  He'd cry at parades, or when he'd say the Pledge of Allegiance.  And his patriotism knitted down deep in my heart and taught me to be proud of my great country.

Many apologize for America these days, or ignore the miraculous way in which this country came to be and got its freedom.  But not this gal.  I honor the many men and women who fought for our freedom--my freedom.  And I'll teach it to my kids like it's a dying art.
Miriam




And the winner of the Amazon $25 giveaway is...
But first, thank you for all of your comments.  I'm getting my library holds on now.  And although I LOVE all the feedback, especially Chel M. (if I could cheat I'd pick you because you left me so many titles), the winner from the random drawing is Emily with her recommendation of the Uglies series.  Please click on our contacts button and email me to collect your prize. Thanks to everyone for playing and recommending some great titles.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it just so cute one...I love the hairstyles, it is perfect..but I think a bot tough too, I am gonna try it.. Angela - hairstyles for medium hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiring a makeup artist to come on location for weddings or special events has become the latest addition to wedding services.

    Bridal Makeup Artist In Ludhiana
    Bridal Makeup Artist In Jammu
    Bridal Makeup Artist In Chandigarh
    Bridal Makeup Artist In Jalandhar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiring a makeup artist to come on location for weddings or special events has become the latest addition to wedding services.

    Bridal Makeup Artist In Ludhiana
    Bridal Makeup Artist In Jammu
    Bridal Makeup Artist In Chandigarh
    Bridal Makeup Artist In Jalandhar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hair extensions are best used if you want to achieve greater look without hurting your hair.

    hair extensions sydney

    ReplyDelete