Monday, January 6, 2014

Natural-look Make up Tutorial

Time:  8 minutes
Supplies:  moisturizer, foundation, powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, lipstick, lipgloss
Skill level:  medium

I get so many emails asking me to show you guys 
how I do my make-up.

But guess what?

It's not that cool.  But it's not too hard either.

And I don't spend tons of money on all the bells and whistles.
I do splurge on the foundation and powder--that's Clinique.
(Because otherwise I totally break out.)

But they have "Clinique Days" twice a year (I know at Dilliards and Maceys, and probably more places.  I just only go to those two.) in the spring and fall.  And if you buy a bottle of foundation (approx $22 - $24) then you get a whole make-up bag of free Clinique make-up.  The foundation lasts about a year for me, so I justify the expense that way.

Beyond that, I just use grocery store stuff like
 Covergirl, Loreal, Maybelline, Revlon, whatever.
So click on my video, and here goes!
Bella

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color of liquid foundation and powder is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a #3. But my skin tends to be a little darker and redder than some. But Clinique will color match your skin at no charge if you ask them to do your make up.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for posting this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for sharing this tutorial. Great dude.

    ReplyDelete