Thursday, January 2, 2014

3-Minute Hairstyle: Loose and Messy Top Knot Bun

Time:  3 minutes
Supplies:  brush, 2 elastics (one soft, one clear rubber band type), bobby pins
Skill Level:  Easy

Happy New Year!

Did you set your goals and resolutions?
That's the best part of the new year.

I've been thinking about mine, but I've been really distracted with a major test I have tomorrow on the entire skeletal system. If you've read my bio, you know I want to become a NICU (newborn intensive care unit) nurse. I've been walking the house rapping catchy jingles like "the squishy ischium is where you sit. The humerus is the not-so-funny bone from shoulder to elbow."

After I pass my test, I'll get back to working on my goals.
What about you all?
I'd love to hear some of your resolutions and what you'll be working on in 2014.
Bella

4 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get healthy. Not just a diet, but a get in shape overhall. Good luck on your test. I know you run so you must be in good shape. I'm going to start. Wish me luck.
    Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see this test. I must try it. This hair style looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to read 1 book a month. I know that sounds lame, but I have never read a book entirely through just enough to pass the tests at school. So i'm going to get better at reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my resolutions is to learn French!!
    --Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete