This post is brought to you by:
I always start my shopping this time of year for three reasons:
1. Prices are usually lower instead of falsely inflated in December.
2. The kids are at school and it's easier to shop without them seeing what I'm looking for.
3. I'm always done on time. And December can be Christmas parties, and family time without hassles.
If you want to start shopping early (or even if you start in two months) may I recommend adding these headphones to your Christmas shopping list.
Monster Headphones sent me a pair and asked me to review them for all of you. They're also giving away free sets to loyal readers. If you'd like a chance to win a pair of N-Tune Monster Headphones (valued at $150. Read about them here). Leave me a comment (including your name) and let them know what color you prefer. And do it by Nov 1st.
They sent me purple. They must have known I LOVE purple.
But check out the above picture to see all the fun colors.
So I've tried these headphones, and here's what I think:
They are fantastic!
1. The sound is incredible. You won't believe how deep and rich the bass is while the treble is still clear
2. The stereo sound between phones is vibrant
3. They don't pinch my ears or head at all
4. They're really flexible and durable
5. It's got a fancy little pause button on the cord so I don't have to fiddle with my Ipod if I need to quickly stop the music.
6. But here's what I love most--they block out sound so incredibly well, I feel like I'm actually sitting in a concert hall or arena with the artist.
Frankly, I've never owned a pair this nice. The whole family is fighting over who gets to wear them. I took a picture of my son--this is how they're mostly used around here. Then I took a photo of myself (in the mirror), because that's where the headphones belong, right? On the mom? I think so. But I guess I have to share.
Sweepstakes Rules:No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
BlogHer will pool entries from participating blogs and select a sweepstakes winner at random and will contact the winner with details about fulfilling the prize.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 10/2/13 – 11/1/13
P.S. The giveaway for the Monster headphones has now ended.