Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Jasmine Ponytail

Time:  5 minutes
Supplies:  brush/comb, 3-7 elastics depending on hair length
Difficulty:  easy

I wish I had hair like Jasmine from Aladdin, but
nobody's hair is that thick and long.  
Lucky this style gives you the illusion your 
hair is thicker than it really is.

Do you like my rainbow?  
I love this fall weather.  The colors look so vibrant when it rains.  And...my mom just made homemade rolls for dinner with soup and Wow!  It's officially fall.
Lucky this style is also rain-proof.  
You can use it as the seasons change.
Bella
Click here to see more of our

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and nice ponytail hairstyles.Looking such a nice and great .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the video. It's set to public now. Thanks for the FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!!! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Beautiful and Delightful Ponytail Hairstyles Ideas. Thanks

    ReplyDelete