Monday, August 19, 2013

French Braided Swept Ponytail

Time:  8 minutes
Supplies:  brush/comb, elastic, bobby pins
Difficulty:  medium

Another hairstyle for those busy days when you still want
to look nice, but need your hair out of your face.

So next time your alarm clock rings. 
And you're sure it's fast by two hours, 
because you just closed your eyes and you're so tired!

Instead of going for the standard ordinary ponytail, try this.  It will only take you a few minutes more and you'll look all dressed up.

So, save me a seat on the bus.  
Because I think I have monsters under my bed who enjoy tweaking my alarm clock just to mess with me.  Maybe they're looking for a tip to do with their own hair.
Bella
Click here to see more of our  Braided Styles

3 comments:

  1. That is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful how do you think of all these hairstyles. Do you have any tips for a beginner side french braider
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comments. Try having the person you're braiding on (or yourself) tip their head so it feels like you're braiding right-side-up until you get better at doing it tipped. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete