Thursday, August 29, 2013

Celebrity Hairstyle: Julianne Hough Braided Band with Barrel Curls

Time:  15 minutes
Supplies:  brush/comb, wand or curling iron, bobby pins, hairspray/texturizing wax
Difficulty:  medium

If we all had professional stylists, we'd look like red-carpet walkers every time we left the house, right?

Right.

But the rest of us "normal" people are just left to copy what the stars do.  
Which is just what we've done.  
(Imitation's the highest form of flattery.) 

I love this hairstyle on Julianne Hough because it's clearly beautiful.  But mostly because it's done on fine/shorter hair. 

 Styling long hair is often easier, because there's more you can do with it.  
That's why I LOVE finding equally beautiful styles for shorter hair.  
And for fine hair!  
(My hat's off to you all with the thin/short hair combo.  I know how hard it is to keep it from looking limp.)  It works just as well on long hair too.

So give this a try, and you might find some paparazzi hanging around wherever you go.
Miriam
Click here to see more of our



7 comments:

  1. Lanie u look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter has exactly the same hair type. These are wonderful ideas for her hair. Thanks so much! BTW-beautiful daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you maybe make a video showing us how to curl hair with a flat iron? I've seen stuff about it on pinterest but can never figure it out. Your blog is amazing, with tons of awesome hairstyles, even though I can only do a few. I reccomend this to all my friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing. Thanks for the feedback. And a big thanks for telling people about us.

      Delete
  4. Wow thanks for sharing such nice and interesting blog post regarding celebrity hairstyles with us. I really like this hair style and now I going to try this style with my hair. I would be glad if .you could provide me some suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which curling iron/wand did you choose?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute braids. Thanks for amazing article.

    ReplyDelete