Sunday, August 4, 2013

3-minute Do: Bump with a Flower Bun

Time:  3 minutes
Supplies:  brush/comb, 2 elastics, bobby pins
Difficulty:  easy

Sometimes getting up on time for school can be a challenge.

Especially with
homework, regular work, a social life.  It leaves you so tired, you'd give anything for more sleep.  Who cares about hair?  Half the time I'm throwing on my make-up while riding the bus. 

But that's not a problem with this hairstyle.

On those rushed mornings, here's a fast and easy do that will let you get those last few minutes of beauty sleep.
Bella
Click here to see more of our  3 Minute Styles


3 comments:

  1. Super, super cute! Can't wait to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your back to school section idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE!! I just did this style on my sis, we loved it!!!! thanks so much

    ReplyDelete