Sunday, July 7, 2013

Beachy Wave Barrel Curls with Wand or Curling Iron

Time: 15 minutes
Supplies:  comb/brush, wand or curling iron
Difficulty:  medium

Lately I've been working on my bucket list:
Pet a
goat
Go hot-tubbing in a giant cheese vat
Sky diving
(So far I've done the first two.)

Another one I just finished (inspired by my favorite song, which you'll hear when you watch the video)...

I made signs that said, "Don't" and "Believing" and hung them on all the "Stop" signs in my neighborhood.  I think it inspired everyone who drove by.  Or at least gave them a laugh.

I suppose it could be the motto for all of us working to get creative with hairstyles. 
"Don't Stop Believing" you can do great hair.
Bella
Click here to see more of our  Heated Curl Styles

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE this hair-style!!! Thank you so much for doing this. I'm inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!?!? HOT TUBBING IN A GIANT CHEESE VAT? YOU CAN DO THAT? SIGN ME UP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to take a bath in Jell-o. Always thought that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jello would be cool. It wasn't full of cheese at the time, just water that heated up because of the burners they use to cook the cheese. Once in a lifetime for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks to me like you're giving you're little town a run for their money! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That second you're was supposed to be your. How embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete