Sunday, June 2, 2013

1/2 Up Pin Curl Barrette


If you've been reading our blog, you've probably noticed that we recently moved to the country.
 
It's been fun, but it's also been an adjustment.  To say the least.

We're just tucked away in between several green, green, green farms at the end of a country road.  
Thanks to the farmers, it looks beautiful.  We often have deer and hawks in our yard.  And of course cows everywhere (not ours, as my friend says, "we're too city to raise cows").  And I don't think I ever want to.  But the plus's of country life: 
  • It's quiet. So wonderfully quiet.  
  • It's peaceful.  
  • It smells good.  I never noticed the air in the city.  But we were on a walk the other night and my son said, "What is this smell?  It's so good."  It was just plain old fresh air. Wow!
  • There's tons of time for family. We had a fire and campout last night and we only had to go as far as the back yard.
So down at the end of this country road, I guess we've found home.  And the quiet gives us plenty of time to film and blog great hairstyles.  If you have any suggestions, please let us know what you'd like to see more of.
Miriam




6 comments:

  1. I love the song on the video matching your post. How fun. Great hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in the country too. I do not have cows either but our neighbor's cow came to visit us one morning. It was very exciting. Love your blog. Could you do wet hair styles please?
    Thanks - CLJdancingsparkles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! We live in the country too--it's amazing! I love your blog!
    I'd love to see more curly up-dos!! (My favorite!!) I especially love your pin curls updo. I haven't tried it yet but have plans :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, guys. Thanks for the comments and feedback. We have a page for wet hairstyles and up-do's. You can find them under the "ALL our Hairstyles" link under our title at the top of the page. We'll keep the wet and up-do hairstyles coming. Thanks for your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a formal dance tonight. I know it's short notice, but does anyone have and hairstyle suggestions?

    ReplyDelete