Saturday, June 8, 2013

3-Minute Hairstyle: Donut Bun

Time:  3 minutes
Supplies:  brush/comb, elastic, bobby pins
Difficulty:  easy
Are you looking for a great summer hair-do?
Well, look no further.
Here it is.  
I was just fiddling around, trying to think of a 
new style I could bring you all, 
and I came up with this one. 

I've been sporting it almost every day for the last week. 
I love it!  
And I hope you will too.

It can look totally casual.  Or throw on a blouse and a pair of earrings, and it looks dressy.  
And did I mention it only takes 3 minutes?
You can thank me later.
Bella
Click here to see more of our  

2 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful. I'm going to try this tomorrow. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm too old for this hairstyle. :( But it will look great on my daughter.

    ReplyDelete