Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wet Hairstyle: Sleek Rope Braided Ponytail


So I don't really have any clever post ideas or funny stories.
I started working as a
house cleaner/gardener/
horse & dog caretaker.

It's a great gig.

I also took second place in JV state for our relay team. Woohoo!

Other than that, I had wet hair today and needed a quick style.
That's it.  Maybe something exciting will happen soon. 

Like I'll get kicked by one of the horses at work or break some fine china or something while cleaning. 
Hopefully not. 
Then I'd lose that awesome job. 
So I guess I'm hanging up my track shoes and getting dirty with weeds for the summer. 
...And thinking of great hairstyles. I promise.
Bella

3 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't that just unwind or twist and come loose? I've tried that before, I'm pretty certain, and it just loosened back up and didn't stay pretty. How did you keep it from unwinding/loosening since it's only twisted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch the video tutorial and give it a try. It doesn't unwind if you twist the hair the right way. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete