Thursday, May 30, 2013

Spiral Lace Braided Ponytail



Let's take a walk down memory lane today...

I've always liked having a great hairstyle, even when I was little. I guess I learned it from my mom. She had a bow in every color of the rainbow ready for me before I even started kindergarten and a hair-do to match. 

By first grade, there was a girl who didn't like my fancy do's. 

Every day I'd come to school with some new twist or cool pigtails with bows, and she'd give me a noogie. 
(For those of you who don't know what a noogie is: you 
close your fist and rub it on top of someone's head with your fingers. Usually to mean, 'good job'.) 

So everyday she'd come up to me and say, "Oh, Bella. Your hair is just so cute today. Do you want to play together at recess?" 
I thought we were just good friends. But each day I came home from school, my mom wondered why my hair looked like I'd turned 100 summersaults. 

Turns out, that girl didn't like me having such fancy styles. 
She was jealous.
Just in case you're wondering: we stopped hanging out at recess.

This hairstyle is certainly a, 'make people jealous' look. I think it looks cool how the ponytail spirals down. People always stop to check it out. And it's just a simple lace braid that wraps around a ponytail. 
You can do that.
Bella

2 comments:

  1. What a twit. I'm sorry, Bella. I bet your hair looked great even in 1st grade too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Just Love this style! It’s lovely and cute! At first I thought it would be very tough to do, but NO! It’s super easy. I am going to try out this hairstyle on next party. Angela - Best Hairdressers Sheffield

    ReplyDelete