Saturday, May 4, 2013

Puff Braided Ponytail


I'm usually a good cook. But last night...

The whole family was in the mood for a treat. So we decided to whip up a chocolate cake with hot fudge. 

I usually have a cake mix on hand, but I only had lemon. No problem. I googled a chocolate cake recipe from scratch. Bella sat at the computer and read  me the ingredients, while 
I threw them in the mixer.

The cake seemed to cook really fast. And was more of an espresso color than milk chocolate.
It was horrible!

I don't know how I didn't notice when she read me the ingredients. But we'd left out the sugar. 
Imagine: flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, oil, eggs, water. 
That's it!

So much for our sugar fix.
Although the hot fudge was divine (I followed my own recipe).
Get your sugar fix with this hairstyle.
It's sweet and easy.
Miriam


3 comments:

  1. This so pretty. The song goes with it really well to. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so simple and pretty. sorry about your cake. Great song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. once, I was making cookies and I forgot to add the sugar. Luckily, I like to eat some of the dough before I cook it or I never would have noticed. :) I added it in and they tasted just fine. Sorry about your cake!

    ReplyDelete