Sunday, May 19, 2013

1/2-up Funnel Twist


I had the BEST day yesterday!

My mom and sisters and sister-in-laws (and that makes 9 of us) always get together on the Saturday before or after Mother's Day and just have a day off. Because let's face it -- being a mother is the most wonderful and rewarding thing I have ever done, or ever will do. But it's also exhausting emotionally and physically. 
A day off to pamper yourself is well-deserved.

My cute sister, Mary entertains like Martha Stewart. So everything was beautiful. We all take time to make the fancy girly food that ladies like. We exchange little gifts. We give each other pedicures and manicures. From noon to midnight, we talk about life and raising children, and how we still feel like we were just there. And mostly we just say how wonderful (and hard) life is.

To all you moms out there...I may be a week late, but way to go! It's hard work, but there's nothing more rewarding than that soft kiss on your cheek and the, "I love you, Mom." 

To all you future moms out there...I may be early, but way to go! It's hard work, but there's nothing more rewarding than that soft kiss on your cheek and the, "I love you, Mom."

Keep up your good work. 
Here's a beautiful hairstyle to try on yourself, or those fabulous daughters, nieces, aunts, or moms you have.
Miriam
Here's the link to these curls with a 1  1/2" curling iron

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. Being a mom is the bomb! Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom died 5 yrs ago and we always get together to celebrate and remember her. What a great influence she was to all of us. Love the blog.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete