Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easy Sleek Style for any Length Hair


We have definitely been enjoying this
beautiful spring weather.

The fam and I sat around the campfire the other night roasting hot dogs and singing any campfire tunes we could think of. Then the kids slept outside in the tent. I stayed in my nice warm bed, but my sweet husband bared the 35 degree weather with them. Luckily they were dressed warmly and had thick sleeping bags. 
(And they came back inside at 4am.) 

In honor of the warmer weather, I came up with this 
fun spring-y hairstyle. 
Bella's hair is naturally straight. If yours isn't, you can straighten it, or go with a more wavy-beachy look. Either way this do is FAST and EASY. You just need a brush and three elastics.
Miriam

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I liked those hairstyles, i will give it a try. Thanks for sharing.
    hair schools in orlando

    ReplyDelete