Sunday, April 14, 2013

Braided Forehead Headband


I had another track meet this week. When I went to sign in for the 100 yard hurdles, the volunteer
in charge of the stats, accidentally signed me up for the 100 yard dash.

I didn't know about the mix up until I heard my name being called to get in Lane 1. 
I jumped to it, totally shocked. But I ran anyway, and to my surprise...I took third. Woohoo! I've never even trained for that event, and I was by far the youngest. 

Hopefully next meet, I'll get put back on the hurdles, because that's what I love. But at least I have a fall back. 
Here's a fall back hair-do when you're tired of all the regular ones you love. Give it a try. 
Bella

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And awesome hairstyle. Keep running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just doesn't look right on me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh because this hairstyle is a throw back to my highschool days. But I did it on my daughter and it was DARLING!!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete