Wednesday, April 24, 2013

3 - Minute Hairstyle: Easy Twists


I can never keep enough bobby pins around.

I get them for birthdays, holidays, many days.
But I style a lot of people's hair and I never seem to get them back.

My family moved a few months ago, and everything's unpacked except for a few random things like VHS tapes.
I know. We shouldn't even have any of those.
But we couldn't throw out a few of our classics.
Original Star Wars Trilogy
Dead Poets Society
The Princess Bride
Young Frankenstein
Little Rascals

Anyway, you know you're either a mess or a good hairstylist when you open a box marked old VHS tapes and discover some extra bobby pins. Lucky me! 
This hairstyle only takes 3 bobby pins and 3 minutes. What a deal.
Bella

4 comments:

  1. You come up with the best 3 minute hairstyles. I love them. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a lot of VHS tapes too. Toy Story 2, Star Wars, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin. I love watching the commercials at the beginning that say, "coming soon to DVD and video." Love the hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great hair style for beach looks. I would love to try this out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing on me! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete