Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Waterfalled Lace Braid


I have my first track meet this week and
I'm excited.
My relay team is the fastest so far.

I haven't had enough time to master the hurdles yet, so I'm doing mostly sprints. But it's taking up a lot of my time and leaving me little left over to film hairstyles. 
I hope you'll bear with me and keep coming back. 
I promise I haven't forgotten about you guys.

This cool hairstyle is just two braids:
Lace Braid on bottom
I put in the link for both of those basic tutorials if you need them. I think it gives a cool effect when you mix them.
Bella

4 comments:

  1. I thought this was going to be really hard but it wasn't to bad and it looks really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this tutorial! Really help me with figuring out how to do a waterfall braid! :)

    ReplyDelete