Sunday, March 3, 2013

DIY Inexpensive Frame turned Classy



So we're giving this a try, thanks to all of your 
great feedback last week.

For the next while (unless I hear otherwise from you guys) 
we're switching things up:

Mondays:  DIY anything.  We choose it, you choose it...
anything goes.  Give us your ideas.
Wednesdays:  Hairstyle
Fridays:  Hairstyle

If you have suggestions, comments, dislikes, please let us know. We aim to please.

That said, our first project is the picture frame 
remodel from blah to classy.
If you're going to go with me down this road of DIY's, you have to get familiar with Rub 'n Buff. It's $5 in the art supply section of your craft store. I use it on EVERYTHING. One tube literally lasts a lifetime. So get a tube and keep it as a staple in your craft box. The picture frame was $7 dollars on clearance. It was simple to do and I can't wait to fill it with pictures and hang it on the wall.
Miriam

2 comments:

  1. Looks really pretty and not too hard for me to do. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Rub n' Buff. Very neat idea.

    ReplyDelete