Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Braided Fish-tails



Here's a fish tale for you:

Tuna fish is one of my favorite foods. 
My friends know
this about me. 
So when I turned twelve, they all got me cans of tuna for a present. 

I probably got thirty cans. 

What twelve year old wants tuna for a gift?
I guess I did.

Just mix it with light Miracle Whip and chopped sweet pickles on bread. Mmm, mmm. Nothin' better.
Bella

Here's a link for a plain Fish Tail tutorial if you need a refresher. If you already know how, click on the video for this hairstyle.



6 comments:

  1. Bella I totally remember that party:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute hair.
    Viola
    http://wunderbarkleider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post, the hairstyles are great and I cant wait to try them,because so beautiful and easy!

    hairstyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi was wondering if your still publishing your newsletter have gotten one in a long time thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom and I tried this hairstyle. It was super cute.

    ReplyDelete