Saturday, February 9, 2013

Romantic Braided Up-Do


When I was a young girl, I dreamed of a winter wedding.

I pictured snowy flocked trees
with lights and blue subtle accents.
I couldn't think of anything more romantic.

But then I got married in July.
(It was still romantic. I just swapped green for white).

The snowy background in this picture takes 
me back to that fantasy.

If your coming week includes an elegant night on the town, or better yet, a wedding...here's your solution.
Happy Valentine's Day
Miriam
If you like the embellished bobby pins, here's our  tutorial on how we made them.

7 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog! I've been on your YOUTUBE channel for the last 1/2 hour. You're so good at what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a beautiful hairstyle! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this hairstyle and your blog! I just learned how to do my own hair and i can do most of your hairstyles. I get so many compliments. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so welcome! Thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hairstyles and I can do them on myself. The only problem is that I have layered curly hair and the hairstyle falls out halfway through the day. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete