Monday, February 4, 2013

How to get rid of those Pesky Grey Hairs


It's officially February,
and that means
love is in the air.  

You're probably getting those Valentine plans in the works and hoping for a wonderful, romantic evening with that someone special.

So I thought I could help out. 

When you're steppin' out with your sweetheart for the evening you'll want to look as young as you feel. 
And although grey sideburns are distinguished, you have the rest of your life to enjoy being grey. Why embrace it now?
Here's an inexpensive solution to look 
fabulous on your special night.
Miriam

5 comments:

  1. LOL! I love it!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any tips for blow drying hair? Mine is really thick and takes about 10-15 minutes to blow dry! Help if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine takes the same amount of time to dry. I don't think you can hurry up thick hair to dry any faster. Maybe a VERY expensive blow dryer. But I just have a normal one.
    I find it damages my hair a lot to blow dry, so I try not to when I have time. I like to blow it for a couple minutes at first. Then I let it air dry for an hour (if I have the time). Then I dry it the rest of the way to get it straight, otherwise it would have waves. I hope that helps. We'll try to do a blow drying post soon.
    Thanks,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow very good tips. i have one question, Do you have any tips for blow drying hair?
    African Wax Print, African George Fabric

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome tips. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Good quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us hope you guys love them.
    Sequin Fabrics , Whole sell Sequin

    ReplyDelete