Sunday, February 17, 2013

Curling Bangs with a Flat Iron



I call these "Kynra bangs"
because she is one of the coolest, sweetest, nicest girls I know. 

Kynra and I started out with nothing in common except the same birthday and the same Spanish class.  And since I'm a hair admirer, I noticed she always wore her bangs curled back. 

I thought they were super cute, so I asked her how she did it.

It was a good icebreaker; because 
I learned a cool hair trick and 
we became great friends. 
Bella

8 comments:

  1. I just did these and they were super easy. Thanks Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find a tutorial for that bun you have in this video. Do you have one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be looking forward to it! Very pretty:)

      Delete
  5. We just posted the messy bun in this picture. It's called Messy -bun with Left Over Curls. Thanks for your feedback.
    photo.http://locksandlocksofhairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/04/messy-bun-with-left-over-curls.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please post "how to cut your own bangs." That would be very helpful! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete