Tuesday, February 26, 2013

3-minute Hairstyle: Chopstick Bun



I was planning to do the track team this year instead of trying for
anything else. Then at the last minute, I decided to go for the softball team and see what happens.
I love baseball (and I've wanted a letterman's jacket since I was a little kid).

Yesterday I was sick and stayed home from school. Unfortunately, softball tryouts were yesterday.  Just my luck.  
Now I have to wait another year.  
I guess I'll have to fall back on the hurdles.
Wish me luck!
Bella

7 comments:

  1. That looks cool. Can I use a pen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy fancy and embellished sticks at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing this. My hair is to short to do a bun so I just did a ponytale instead. Thanks Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you show us how you tied your scarf?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just looped it over itself twice, tucked the underside into my shirt, so I could puff the knot up really big. I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ow jajajaaj THANKYOU! i have one chopstick but i didn´t know how to use it !! jajaja now i did it and it looks cute! thank you!

    ReplyDelete