Thursday, February 28, 2013

3 Bumped Fishtail Pin Curls



So I'd like to branch out a little bit and I need your feedback.
PLEASE!
Our goal is to make you guys happy. 
So we need to know what you like.

I do love to create fun hairstyles, but I'm toying with the idea of keeping Wednesday and Friday posts about hair and changing Monday posts to anything from DIY furniture re-finishing or cheap and sassy decorating tricks; to an occasional recipe, or how to tile a backsplash in your bathroom.  

I have other interests, as I'm sure you all do too. So we're asking for your feedback. Do you like this idea? 
And if so, what are you interested in?
 My interests are everywhere from 
framing a house to baking; 
from teaching my kids to rock climb to writing a novel; 
from dealing with the death of a child to sewing; 
from being a general contractor to singing; 
from adjusting to country life as a city person to classical music;
from parenting to infertility;
from any kind of crafting to playing the piano;
from yo yo dieting to weight lifting.
I could go on...

This day could be a fan pick of subject and tutorial. Please leave your comments. If you'd like it to remain as is, tell us that too. We love our readers and aim to please.
Thank you,
Miriam

17 comments:

  1. I like the idea. I have always wanted to learn to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY! I love the hairstyles. Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You re-finish furniture? I'd like to see that. Thanks for the great blog! Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like crafts. I've seen all your hairstyle crafts. if you have home decorating ideas then post those too. thx, julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about make up tips and tricks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun feedback. But we still want more. Who likes the idea of readers submitting your hairstyles and DIY projects and I post winners and prizes with giveaways?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do. I do. My girls have already asked if they can send you some pictures of our creations.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the idea of adding more topics ... also reader send-ins :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your ideas! :)
    I was wondering though about the hairstyles. Would you mind doing a tutorial for a regular waterfall braid? For the life of me I can never figure out that one braid! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant get the video to work. I like the idea of changing it up also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the feedback. I'm trying a DIY tomorrow. And yes. We'll do a waterfall tutorial. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I was wondering if you have any suggestions for flaky skin on the scalp? Long, dry winters always make my hair like this and I don't know what to do about it. Maybe something I could whip up at home? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd like a post on weightlifting please.
    Also, do you know how to build a chicken coop?
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! Thanks, Aimee. That was a nice coop I built (if I do say so myself).

    ReplyDelete