Friday, January 11, 2013

Using Hot Rollers for Body & Curls



I don't know how many of you have a set of
hot rollers...but they're a must for great hairstyles.
My hair has so much natural wave (not enough for curl, just enough to be annoying) that if I let it air dry, or worse -- go to bed with wet hair...
In the morning,
 it will have out-of-control kinks, but a ton of body.

Those are the days to bust out the hot rollers and take advantage of  that natural wave. You will LOVE the body.
We did this hairstyle on Bella's when it was straight. If you start with natural wave or frizz, hot rollers will smooth the frizz and leave you hair curlier than Bella's is in the photo.
Miriam

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for instructions for this. My speakers do not work, how long did you leave the rollers in?

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. It depends on how thick your hair is, because thicker hair takes longer. By the time I'm done heating them with the blow dryer, they're quite hot. Then I just let them cool all the way. I left them in probably 15-20 minutes. I hope that helps. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What brand/kind of rollers do you like? I'm having trouble finding hot rollers. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine are old and say Clairol. I don't know if you can still find that kind. Mine aren't the smooth, velvety ones like I've seen. They're the kind with little teeth to grip the hair better. I haven't tried the soft kind, so I can't tell you which is better. I've just had these for years and I love them. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete