Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pretzel Knot



I took my son to the doctor today for strep throat.
Turns out
he does have it, but that's not the focus of my post.

Point being: there was a girl at the doctor's office eating a large mall-pretzel.  She kept dipping it in cheese 
and taking long, dripping bites. 
It was disgusting. 
Who eats a cheesy pretzel at a doctors office? 
There are sick-germs all over the place. 

I was there telling my son to avoid even using the arm rests on the chairs, so he wouldn't pick up anything worse.
And the girl across from us is totally proving my point as she's dripping cheesy germs all over her chair.

One good thing:
Her pretzel gave me the idea for this hairstyle.  It gives you that mall-pretzel look, without dripping cheese or strep throat.
Miriam

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried using a very large crochet hook to weave hair through the knot? I found it works great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever tried using a very large crochet hook to weave hair through the knot? I found it works great.

    ReplyDelete