Thursday, January 3, 2013

Continuing Swooped Fish Tail



This hairstyle is one word -- whimsical.

It's so
flowing; I feel like a fairy princess (which I'm not at all).

Last year in school my English teacher's daily quick-writing assignment was, 
If you were a wizard/witch, what would your patronus be? 
(For those of you scratching your head, it's a Harry Potter thing.) 

I had no idea what mine would be, so I think I wrote a badger or something. But the kids said, "No. Your's would be a whimsical fairy." 

I've never been the fairy princess type; maybe it's the hair. 

Give it a try and see how you feel.
Bella

5 comments:

  1. if . the video is supposed to play its not ! I would love to see how this is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please try it again. It seems to be working fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makeup tutorials please!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this hairstyle. I did it on my cousin and it looked grate. I also did it with a dutch-french braid, it looked grate

    ReplyDelete