Monday, December 24, 2012

Easy & Quick Up-Do for SHORT & THIN Hair



So another Christmas Eve is here.  I hope you have
found time to enjoy family and friends and that feeling of giving that's in the air.

And if you're running to get last minute things done, you're not alone.  So here's a quick and easy do you can use anytime, or for that holiday party tonight.  

It makes thin and short hair look thick and full of body (it works on long and thick hair too).  
And it takes only 5-6 minutes.  
That will leave you a ton of time for wrapping, baking, shopping, caroling, traveling, whatever it is you enjoy on this day.
Merry Christmas
Miriam

2 comments:

  1. I saw "sleek" and laughed out loud. I have super thick, super curly, layered hair. I'm not sure sleek is the word for it. So I went for the beachy look. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you tried it anyway. And I'm even happier it turned out so pretty. I love the beachy look.

    ReplyDelete