Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Celebrity Ponytail



Do you want to know the celebrity secrets behind looking perfect all the time; even if you're just casually out and about?

The secret is:  celebrities spend thousands of dollars on stylists.  

So those of us regular people just have to be clever enough 
to re-create their looks for free.

So here it is.  The trick behind their fabulous, full ponytails without having to rat your hair or use any tools or accessories to get that perfect bumped-up pony.

In fact, I bet if you do it well, you might be getting your own crowd of paparazzi following you around for styling advice.
It's an idea...
Bella

8 comments:

  1. I have a hard time getting my hair to go into a high ponytail without bumbs. Any tips? Or would it still work if I bobbypinned the bumps down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you brushing it up with? If you use a comb or a or a vent brush, you're a lot more likely to get little bumps as you pull it into a ponytail. We always use a boar bristle or porcupine bristle brush. And they're healthier for your hair. But if it's not a brush problem, then just hide your bobby pins and you're fine.

    A BRISTLE BRUSH: is made of actual hair from a boar. They are ideal because they close the cuticle layer of your hair and make it softer and shinier.

    A PORCUPINE BRUSH: is a boar brush that has some nylon bristles added in, usually grouped in tufts. It's a little stronger for getting through thicker hair, but both are much more gentle than a vent brush.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need help I tried to put it in the Celebrity Ponytale and I couldn't get it to bump up. I watched the video alot followed all the steps and it still didn't work do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can back comb the hair on the underside (the part that's above the ponytail) and then try it. That should work for sure. We just try to avoiding back combing when we can, so it's not in the video. I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't get this to work at our house either :-(.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what to tell you. I just checked the video and my YouTube channel and it's working fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bella, how old are you? You are so so pretty!!! And your hair just is the icing on the cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. I'm just a regular high school kid.

    ReplyDelete