Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Braided Headband with Celebrity Ponytail

Have you seen the old Superman movies with Christopher Reeve?
They're classics.

I loved how he appeared so nerdy as Clark Kent, and then in seconds, he'd come bursting out of a phone booth as a super babe.

That's like this hair-do.  You can go from no style, to glamorous in minutes.  

"Look!  It's a bird...it's a plane...  No!  It's a SUPER HAIR-DO!"
Click here if you need a refresher course on the Celebrity Ponytail


  1. This is a super do and can't wait to try it it looks fun and I can not wait to do this super hairstyle.

  2. I am in love with Hair Extensions! I have tried almost every method
    there is and I am in a constant search for news and evolvements in the hair extensions field.

  3. This is an awesome do! It works wonderful with my hair and it doesn't take very long!

  4. I love this hairstyle! Because you are a hairstylist, I think you would really like some of the aprons and capes we have on our website http://www.berazorsharp.com Razor Sharp Salon Wear.

  5. Thanks for this hairstyle! I'm going to try it soon! Looks very beautiful on you!