Friday, October 19, 2012

Bohemian Twist with a Rope Twist


So every year around this time, my mom takes us window shopping to a few different stores.  We can't ever

buy anything.  It's just so she can see our eyes light up, and our ooh's and aah's over certain toys we see.  Then she keeps the ideas in mind when she's shopping online.  
Well today I saw the CUTEST Frosty the Snowman, ever!  And he reminded me of the Frosty I got for one of my first Christmas's.  

So my parents let me have a binky until I was two (I know, old.  Huh?) but I loved them.  I had two: one to suck on, and the other to rub on my cheek.  Once I turned two, my mom told me that I had to throw them away in the garbage at the store, but I could trade them for a toy instead. We went shopping and I saw this darling Frosty the Snowman.  He was about a foot tall and fluffy as can be.  And if you pressed his hand he would dance and sing.  I cuddled him every night as my new pacifier, and I had almost forgotten about him until I saw a look-a-like at the store today.  

I know it has nothing to do with this hairstyle, but I've got a tender spot for that snowman. 
Bella

9 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowman story.(: Adorable, and as for this hairstyle it is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this hairstyle and I absolutely love this website!! Have you ever considered putting hairstyles up for girls with layers? It would help a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. We aim to please. We'll try to post more layered do's.
    Check out these four hairstyles (either from the right column or search bar). They were all done on layered hair:

    Waterfall Bohemian Twist with Barrel Curls
    Simple Bow
    Rope Twisted Flower Bun
    Pretzel Crown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this style! It is super simple, yet super cute! Just one question, is it supposed to be tight or a little on the loose side?
    Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it loose or tight. We did it moderately loose in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to try out this hairstyle! Btw I'm new to blogger :D

    ReplyDelete