Monday, September 24, 2012

Waterfall Bohemian Twist with Barrel Curls



Thanks to my cousin, Selena for letting me borrow her beautiful locks of hair, 

I present:

HAIR  PERFECTION!

I often get asked to style hair for weddings, proms, etc. and this is one of my go-to styles.  It's classy.  It's flirty.  It's soft and luscious.  It's a little of everything. 

We get so many hits on our  Bohemian Twist post, that we thought we'd show you this waterfalled version.  It's a fun and elegant way to leave your hair down, but get the fancy look of the bohemian twist.  And the best part is that it looks fabulous on any age.  Happy Twisting.
Bella

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so pretty. I'm going to try it. Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a UIL event this week and I will fosho use this! absoultly gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to wear this on my first day of school!

    ReplyDelete