Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ribbon-looped Pigtails



I absolutely love these pigtails!
(other pigtail ideas)  They're so cute and so easy. 

The ribbon makes them pop from the head and they'll catch adoring eyes.
In fact, 
EVERY TIME you style your girl's hair like this, I can guarantee this response:

YOU'LL get stopped by all gushing grandparents -- at  the store, the post office, the crosswalk.
MOMS everywhere will catch your eye and ask, "How you did you do those darling pigtails?"
and...
LITTLE girls across town will all be saying, "Mommy can you do my hair like that? It's beautiful."

Give them a shot. They're a winner!
Miriam

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I'm going to do these pigtails for picture day tomorrow on my first grader. Thanks for the clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. And I love the fall ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute and easy techinque! I'll definitely be giving this a try : )

    ReplyDelete