Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rapunzel's Braid from Tangled



Rapunzel, Rapunzel ... let down your hair

Before I had seen the movie Tangled, my 4 year old cousin, Kate was styling my hair for me.  She sang songs from the show while she brushed my hair and kept telling me she was styling it like Rapunzel from Tangled.

Then I saw the show, and Kate was on to something. I loved it. And the braid that the little kids give Rapunzel when she's in the city.
I know she's a cartoon, but WOW!
It's BEAUTIFUL.

I hope I've captured a little bit of that with this do.

You can fancy up the look, like I did, by making these blinged bobby pins from a previous post or use any bling or flowers you may already have.

Here's a crash course on the inside out french braid if you need it.
Bella

4 comments:

  1. Bella this is soooooo pretty. I'm gonna try it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Could you tell what the ear phones are for, or are they just so you can listen to music?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo pretty. Did it on my sister and looked so awesome! thanks

    ReplyDelete