Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Volcano Bun



Now I'm only calling this the "Volcano Bun" because that's what
everyone calls it. 
I think it's a shame to call such a cute hairstyle something with a fire reference. 

(I get it.  It's because it's a smokin' hot look on celebrities). 
But it's also a really cute look. 

So when people complement your hair, decide if it's a smokin'-hot-look-day and go with 
"The Volcano Bun". 


But if you decide it's a cutesie day, how about:

Double-Scoop-of-ice-cream  Bun
Cupcake Hall of Fame  Bun
Top of the Muffin To You  Bun

Just a thought.
Bella

3 comments:

  1. I love this one! So cute and easy! I can't wait to try it out on Brooke's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the "double scoop of ice cream". This bun is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did this on my daughter's hair and it looks so cute! Much better than the regular braid I usually do.

    ReplyDelete