Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fancy Up-do with a Braided Princess Crown




I just stumbled upon this hair-do one day with my obsession for Sock Buns.
I love how they look when I do one big one, so I thought... "What would baby socks turn out like?"

I love the result.

This hairstyle is the perfect mix of fanciness -- with a braided crown to set off the beautiful bouquet of buns with a ringlet.

This is a must do for prom or wedding, or any fancy occasion. Or just a regular school day. 
Best of luck.
Bella

5 comments:

  1. This is sooooo beautiful. I had a bunch of socks that were too small for my baby so I cut the toes off and I'm having so much fun with this hair do on my oldest daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Do you think you could do that just with the braided crown ? :)

    ReplyDelete