Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Messy Bun with Rope Twists


When my mom suggested that we try something new, I wanted to run and hide.
Because other times when that phrase has been said, I've ended up with squash in my macaroni, garbanzo beans in my chocolate chip cookies, home-grown pumpkin-zucchini's, and hand-sewn sweat pants with the pockets sewn shut. (I know she did that one on purpose to keep me from smuggling fishy crackers to my room).

So you can see why I didn't want to try something "new". But it turned out really cute. And we used the Bejeweled feather headband from one of our hair accessory crafts
But you can use any headband.

I really love my mom, but she's had some duzies for ideas. 
Leave me a comment explaining what yours has done.
Bella

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bella, my mom cut an upside down triangle in the back of my hair by accident. Count yourself lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can there be any such thing a an UPSIDE DOWN triangle????!!!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete