Thursday, July 26, 2012

How to Make -- Blinged Bobby Pins


I got a be-dazzler for Christmas last year, and ever since,
I've
bedazzled anything that isn't nailed down. 
Well, I've bedazzled some of that stuff too. (My bed is very sparkly, 
and my brother loves his new football).
Anyway, I'm a firm believer in the motto, 
"Always Accessorize." 
Accessorizing turns even the most simple of hairstyles 
into glamorous ones. 
These blinged bobby pins take just a few minutes to make and they're a ton of fun. 
They also only cost about $3 for 65 of them. You can't beat that!
Happy making. 
Bella

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found your site. I had to host a youth group of girls for a cheep and easy craft and voile! These were a total hit. I had a couple of low heat glue guns and just let the girls go crazy with the jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just I am read that post it's all information is really helpful for all users related to hair fashion.

    Hair Extensions Online

    ReplyDelete